Job Description Infogroup's Local Marketing Solutions Division has a BIG opportunity. We are seeking an Account Manager to join our Papillion, NE office.This position is responsible for growing new business and retaining existing customers by developing and cultivating strong customer relationships.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Execute planned sales activities on a target list of high potential existing customers.
2. Execute renewal and upgrade activities according to Company standards.
3. Develop and implement account plans that document specific sales strategies and tactics.
4. Build and sustain customer relationships at multiple levels.
5. Identify specific opportunities for customer upgrade within a target list of existing customers.
6. Qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
7. Develop, in concert with customers, options for addressing those specific needs.
8. Effectively and powerfully communicate the value proposition to existing customers.
9. Act as a customer advocate throughout the entire sales process and solution delivery process.
10. Forecast and track sales revenues and activities in a timely manner using the CRM system and other tools.
11. Travel as required to attend trade shows, client meetings, or other business engagements.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Sense of urgency.
2. Proven track record of overachievement within sales environment.
3. High level of comfort with a technology-driven, fast-paced environment that requires ability to quickly synthesize multiple sources of data.
4. Sound and up-to-date technical knowledge; familiarity with using CRM systems.
5. Ability to sufficiently communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner. Strong phone skills and written communications skills.
6. Outstanding negotiating and closing skills.
7. Ability to build and sustain trust among customers and colleagues.
8. Ability to travel as needed.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
2. 3 to 5 years of high-value, business-to-business, solution sales experience is required.
3. Professional training in selling and account planning processes.