IMERYS Metallurgy serves the metallurgy market along the whole metal production chain, from raw materials through to the casting of the final products. IMERYS products and solutions are used in the production of iron, steel and other metals. We mine and process bentonite, perlite, zeolite and produce continuous casting fluxes and a variety of specialty products for a wide range of applications and markets.
IMERYS is looking for a strong candidate that will manage the sales, application, supply, pricing, margin, and service for existing products, and accounts so as to ensure the meeting of annual sales budgets. Observe the use of our products Identify and acquire new business through value added technology in territory and product areas assigned.
Location: Home Based (Central, AL Preferred)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Establish and preserve relationships with customers
- Monitor the use of company’s products on a routine basis, compiling and submitting detailed survey reports and product updates to our customers and internal departments
- Conduct trials and submit detailed reports containing info collected during those trials, collect customer and competitor data, and report to appropriate parties to provide continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
- Monitor and control inventories at customer by forecasting product usage to guarantee continuous supply and on time delivery.
- Complete monthly consignment closing and report any discrepancies that will determine the profitably of the company.
- For non-consigned products assure that purchase orders are sent in to Customer Service in a timely manner thereby ensuring continuous supply.
Skills and Attributes Requirements:
- Technical ability and proficient with MS Office or equivalent.
- Data analysis, report generation, product proposals.
- SAPexperience a plus.
- Excellent communications skills.
Four year Business or Technical degree in Sales or Engineering preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ Sales experience in an industrial company; Steel or Continues Casting industry a plus.
- International experience
- A proven record of adaptability to different cultures
- 50%-70% Travel within USA and periodically outside of the country.