IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
IGT’s PlayLottery team is looking for a North American Lead to join our Business Development team in reinforcing and enhancing our extensive range of digital initiatives.
- Serve as a primary interface to Account Managers/Customers in the North American region.
- Identify and develop new business/market opportunities, business models, and channels to extend market reach and drive new distribution, awareness, and revenue opportunities
- Aligned with Marketing, formulate a yearly business plan for each customer account to expand relationships and uncover expansion opportunities (new platform features, content, etc…), developing and driving go-to-market strategies
- Coordinate the negotiation of sophisticated, partner agreements that require technical/architectural, business model and market alignment
- Develop critical initiatives and drive consensus and development of execution plans across functional teams - internally and externally
- Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Planning and Strategy: Business strategy and market development expertise with analytical and business modeling skills. Strong 360-degree strategic thinking is critical to success in the role.
- Passion: Create great end-to-end customer experiences, including services that open new growth opportunities and innovations in business models and partner alliances.
- Influence: Ability to influence and drive results in a complex and highly ambiguous technical and business environment including ability to communicate and influence all levels from senior executives to working groups and all functions (including delivery, marketing, sales, services, finance, and legal)
- Collaboration: Independently lead cross-disciplinary virtual teams and drive key business development initiatives for moderately complex deals from creation to implementation in partnership with senior Microsoft executives.
- Negotiation and Communication: Ability to think and react in real time while dealing with global partners that have missions that may not align with our own. Finding ways to create that alignment or bridge the gap to create successful long-term partnerships.
- Key interpersonal traits: Motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics and integrity, bias towards data-based decision making, and a willingness to take calculated risks
- 5+ years of experience in lottery or gaming experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a business discipline which could include experience in business development, consulting, marketing, sales, partner management, finance, legal, or relevant product development/software engineering experience that included external-facing engagement with customers/partners.
- Extensive experience managing external partners in different fields and leverage learnings to identify opportunities.
- Relevant experience in structuring, influencing, negotiating, and managing complex commercial deals
- Bachelor’s in business or related field or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience
- Ability to develop high-quality PowerPoint presentations
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead through ambiguity and drive towards successful outcomes
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.