Position Purpose:The Account Manager III will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of a specific set of existing and newly sold Health Net clients. Responsible for the retention and growth of an existing book of business.
- Identifies sales prospects and participates in sales of existing accounts.
- Negotiates renewal and consults on benefit plan design.
- Manages and coordinates project work of clients.
- Strategize with client on benefit design and account administrative developments and forecasting.
- Develops relationship with clients to gather information regarding client needs.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure information regarding responsibilities with respect to new client is communicated.
- Responsible for ensuring profitability of book of business.
- Analyzes and interprets financial and utilizationdate for program management and client consultation.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Sales, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent experience. Three to five years professional or supervisory experience in an HMO or other managed care organization.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.