Responsibilities of Position:
- Establish and maintain direct customer contact/relationships. The primary focus will be on customer purchasing with a secondary focus on customer engineering.
- Manage all commercial aspects of account including: new program quoting, change management quoting, sales forecasting, PO management, accrual management, cash collection, and commercial recovery.
- Quoting new business will include leading cross functional teams to generate product offering and cost assumptions, financial modeling of the business case to support quote submission, and leading the quote screening process to gain management approval for quote submission.
- Support program management and manufacturing functions from a commercial aspect for all launches.
- Act as intermediary between customer and other TI Fluid Systems disciplines when appropriate.
- Promote and educate current and potential customers on TI Fluid Systems produ