The Account Manager serves as an advocate to their assigned NextGen clients. Using expertise with NextGen business applications and excellent customer service skills, the Account Manager will actively service and communicate with clients on a consistent and ongoing basis. The Account Manager will establish a strong relationship, ensure issue resolution, identify training needs, and collaborate with Sales and Product Specialists to provide guidance for best practices on our products and releases. The priority of the Account Manager is to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Serve as main point of contact for assigned accounts.
- Deliver superior customer service through regular contact with set of assigned clients by holding standing status calls, ad hoc calls, written communications, and other contact as needed.
- Track and manage the status of the assigned accounts for the versions, products, services, history, and background.
- Track ongoing sales and product implementations.
- Provide prescriptive guidance on beneficial NextGen offerings and services.
- Serve as main point of escalation for client issues and cooperatively work withinternal teams to expedite resolution of escalated issues and activities, while delivering timely communication to client on progress and next steps.
- Provide leadership and guidance to clients as a NextGen authority on products, services, and processes by staying current on NextGen news, updates and releases as well as industry updates (i.e. Meaningful Use, Value based care).
- Prepare monthly client status updates and communicate updates routinely for Sales and Management.
- Ensure internal awareness of escalated client issues by preparing executive summaries, coordinating internal calls with Account team and reporting significant issues to management.
- Maintain working knowledge of NextGen applications, Salesforce, Success Community, SAP, and SharePoint.
- Ensure client participation in the Voice of the Client Surveys' (VoC).
- Strive to achieve an Account Overall Satisfaction score of 7 or higher.
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Healthcare Management, Social work or psychology, human services or similar field.
- 2 plus years of experience in account management.
- 5 plus years of experience in client care management or related experience.
- Successfully complete NextGen Certified Employee (NCE) exams
- Successfully complete quarterly ‘Score Card"
- Complete all required Staff Development and 3 additional courses within 6 months
- 20 accounts in 6 months; 40 accounts in 1 year; manage accounts that are of Small and Medium size (1-99 providers) with various specialties/complexity
- Mentor peers
- Proven track record with highly complex and/or escalated accounts
- Ability to manage special projects in addition to account work
- Requisition ID 6237