As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services is hiring a Project Executive with Finance and Accounting, Human Resources (HR) and/or Applications Management Services (AMS) subject matter expertise in the Communications Sector.
PROJECT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Serve as the primary focal point and owner for all account / contract activities. Manage client relationships with functional and executive levels throughout IBM and client organization. Manage client expectations and overall satisfaction with IBM.
- Plan, track, control and manage all aspects of contract financial performance, including forecasting. Measure to contract price case and to variable account financial targets set periodically by IBM Senior leadership.
- Ensure Service Delivery manages all program / project schedules and contract deliverables that support the client's business and performance expectations.
- Ensure Service Delivery has an innovation roadmap and view of the future.
- Understand client imperatives and paint points to develop solution opportunities.
- Cultivate the opportunities into proposals by obtaining data and information from the client to build relevant value propositions for the C-Suite.
- Lead new or existing activities to achieve or exceed revenue and profit objectives.
- Meet revenue, profit, and growth objectives.
- Meet client satisfaction targets.
- Lead Service Management deliverable reviews (Operations Management Process) through the Delivery PE to ensure quality of service, on time delivery and costs are within contract targets.
- Lead teams to enable breakthrough thinking, effective communication, and exceeding the client's expectations.
- Ensure compliance with IBM internal controls.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- At least 5 years of experience in managing or consulting in Finance, HR or AMS operations
- At least 5 years of experience prospecting, developing and qualifying new business
- At least 10 years of experience working with primary teams such as: Delivery, PMO, Contracts Management, Financial Management, P&L Leadership and C-Suites within the client base.
- Experience managing BPO/AMS contracts and/or Finance, HR or AMS operations > 150 FTEs
- Executive presence, strong storytelling and strategic communication skills (written and oral)
- Understanding of emerging technologies including Blockchain, automation and AI; specifically, the application of these technologies within business processes to generate value for clients
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- At least 10 years of experience in managing or consulting in the Communications Sector industry
- At least 15 years of experience working with primary teams such as: Delivery, PMO, Contracts Management, Financial Management, P&L Leadership and C-Suites within the client base.
- Experience in deal pursuits
- Exceptional project and change management skills in scoping, designing and delivering business and IT transformational activities