As Account Manager, you will manage relationships with current customers, cultivating relationships with prospective accounts, fulfilling technical service requests, coordinating internal trials on laboratory equipment and managing customer trials on production machinery.
What will be expected from you?
- Demonstrated success in the above key accountabilities and responsibilities.
- BS degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineer and 8 years of recent chemical sales experience.
- 50 – 75% travel is required.
- Surfactant chemistry experience/knowledge a plus.
- Home Personal Care market experience a plus.
- Proven account management and successful sales experience
- Excellent communication and cross cultural awareness skills
- Detailed and accurate, to make sure projects are handled correctly
- The versatility to work in diverse subject areas
- Strong work ethic with a hands-on attitude
- Available for business travel, approximately in a calendar year
- Must pro-actively liaise with other parties. Good communication skills required, both in active listening and influencing. Must actively participate in cross-functional teams and excel in regional and inter-regional communication.
- Execution oriented with strong problem solving skills, work effectively in team environment, excellent internal and external customer focus.