Job Description Responsible for managing the business of an assigned sales territory to achieve product specific quota attainment for all surgical glaucoma and related products.
Drive sales performance for Surgical Glaucoma portfolio
• Create sales focused business plans for the assigned Territory, and execute these plans
• Interact with key customers in sales interactions and identify opportunity for patients to benefit from Alcon surgical glaucoma products
• Partner with US Training and provide training of our product portfolio to key customers
• Interact with Alcon sales management, marketing and customer service related to surgical glaucoma products
• Manage the territory financial budget
• Provide technical expertise for questions, issues or requirements related to product portfolio responsibilities
• Build local KOL support for the Alcon Surgical Glaucoma portfolio
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Minimum requirements • Bachelor’s Degree or 10 Years Relevant Experience with High School Diploma/Equivalent or 6 Years Relevant Experience with Associate's Degree Fluency in English essential
• 2+ years Sales experience in healthcare related field (required)
• Previous medical device sales experience (requested)
• Previous ophthalmology experience in glaucoma (requested)