Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The Account Manager will form part of a professional team responsible for a range of complex hedge funds and clients and manage a team of accountants, maintain client contacts plus interact with colleagues from other Citco offices.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Review of Daily/Weekly P&L/NAV estimates
- Review Monthly/Weekly NAV accounting work
- Assist staff with their work whenever the need arises
- Act as liaison with the client on matters relating to the preparation of the monthly reporting package
- Act as liaison with the auditors
- Prepare responses to the client on any number of issues and queries which they are requesting from time to time
- Review administrative / accounting procedures and recommend solutions in order to work towards a more efficient NAV production process
- Monitor compliance of various SLA agreements with the client/ other Citco Offices
- Negotiate SLA with client/ other Citco Offices
- Assist and support new fund setups, conversions and migrations
- Support the conversion of all new clients
- Ensure adherence to all internal and external audit standards
- Ensure all control checklists are up to date and utilized
- Work with other managers to ensure efficient allocation of staff and workflow
- Keep Senior Management abreast of all material issues affecting the processing of deliverables
- Implementing training initiatives
- Other Ad Hoc Reports requests and operations metrics as required by management
- Bachelor or master level degree in a business/finance or related discipline or an accounting qualification
- 5 + Years in Financial Services with an exposure to accounting experience of hedge / mutual funds or investment companies
- 2-3 years’ experience supervisory / managerial experience
- Solid understanding of accounting entries and allocations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated financialreporting / analytical / organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing, fast-paced work environment
- Product knowledge, Domestic, Global and OTC security markets, Fixed Income and derivative product knowledge.
- Strong Customer Relationship skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Exposure to systems implementations and work flow process initiatives.
- Strong Excel experience
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
IRC Number IRC000000