Account Manager - Fraud Protection Software - 27074646
Less than 5 years experience •
Account Manager - Fraud Protection Software - Virtual - 27074646
Our Client is a leading global provider of Fraud Detection Software to Financial Institutions. They are looking for Senior Account Managers who have sold Fraud Protection Software solutions into Tier 2 Issuing Banks. Open territories are: West (Denver, NoCal, Seattle, Portland), Midwest (Chicago, Dallas) and Southeast (Atlanta, Charlotte, Florida).
The Client likes to hire people with companies like Actimize, FICO, Experian, Equifax, Threatmetrix, ID Analytics, Jumio etc. in their background. If you have sold Enterprise Fraud Protection into Banking Institutions for any of these companies or their competitors, we would like to speak with you!
- 3-5 years of experience selling Fraud Protection Software into Financial Institutions.
- Hunter/Farmer, someone that has shown they can manage large Accounts effectively and retire $MM quotas.
- Has experience developing close relationships w/ National Financial Institutions.
- Manage complex long sales cycles with large companies.
- Multi years of proven success selling Fraud Protection solutions.
- Fraud Protection knowledge is a must!
- Has examples of closing $MM deals into Financial Institutions.
- Can work through use cases with clients to establish strong business case and ROI.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent experiencerequired
- ?A? Player (3-5 years in Enterprise Fraud Protection Software Sales w/ Deal Sizes from $400K-$1M+).
- Self-starter, proactive, confident
- Board Room Presentation Pro!
- Professional in appearance and acumen
- Can quickly be acknowledged as a trusted advisor, consultative approach.
- Team player/motivator
- Leadership/ability to manage control
- Demonstrated High Activity Level
- Engaging / Would buy from this person
- Hunter/Farmer experience w/in large Banking Accounts.
- Well organized, can plan and think many steps ahead
- People skills & geek skills
- Can network effectively w/in an organization
- Can manage people effectively
- Knows how to move information
- Overcomes Objections
- Value propositions tailored to audience
- Communication / Listening Skills
- Great questioning skills
Base Salary: $150,000.00 - $160,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $300,000.00 - $320,000.00 - Uncapped + Car + Great Benefits + Full Expenses
Locations: West (NoCal, Denver, Seattle, Portland), Midwest (Chicago / Dallas), Southeast (Atlanta, Charlotte, Florida)
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package
Number of Openings: 3
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.