The company has been supporting auto dealer service departments since 2005 and grew 50% in 2013, now services over 6,000 auto dealers in North America and is adding customers in Australia since 2014. As Xtime continues to grow, there are opportunities to support new products, and the Marketing team has been expanded to accommodate the company’s needs.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Invite Services and working closely with the Marketing team as well as being a strategic partner to sales and operations, the Managed Services Account Manager will be responsible for working with Xtime dealer customers using the Invite product. This will include analyzing dealership performance and customer characteristics, recommending marketing campaigns, and overseeing the assembly, launch and results monitoring. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to lead and mentor in a fast growing environment.
- Using internal tools, analyze the dealerships shop load, unused shop capacity and other service marketing opportunities.
- Contact dealers proactively to review and gain approval of recommendations.
- Utilizing internal tools and work with other team members to create, launch, manage and measure marketing campaigns.
- Review and analyze monthly results.
- Provide feedback and results to dealer customers and assemble performance statistics for internal and external review.
- BS/BA in related discipline OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- 5 years of experience in related field; certification is required in some areas
- analytic, communication and organizational skills
- Pro-active thinker with ability to absorb high amounts of detail
- Marketing program experience, including evaluating and utilizing digital marketing and/or CRM systems
- Knowledge of sales and marketing campaigns, customer segmentation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Automotive experience a plus but not required
Job ID: 1815224