Manages assigned accounts to increase market share, meet specific revenue and long-term strategic objectives and service clients. As primary interface to customer, represents company in developing comprehensive account plan strategy to identify key sales opportunities with existing and potential clients. Has primary responsibility for customer service, coordinating action plans with multiple internal and external entities. Job may have sales and business development role in addition to service role. Manages implementation activities and ongoing training to clients, based on strong knowledge of client business requirements and product knowledge. Expected to be product expert and communicate requirements to Product Management/Marketing for product enhancements. The Account Manager will be supporting Kunia, Pearlridge, and Kapolei branches.
- Achieves assigned revenue quota and goals consistent with the company's strategic plans for top accounts.
- Takes leadership role in and assume responsibility for establishing senior management contacts and relationships with assigned accounts
- Develops long term strategic account plan which identifies potential business opportunities, defines goals and resource requirements,
- Coordinates these efforts with other Account Managers and company management who have responsibility for other locations, divisions or subsidiaries of the account
- Builds and maintains relationships with the account at all levels, utilizing company management and other company resources to ensure that company has high visibility with the account. Provides strategic direction to and coordinates the efforts of other Account Managers assigned to the account. Interfaces with National Sales Management to accomplish this
- Identifies new business opportunities and works with other Account Managers, company management, business development, marketing and technical support to prioritize those opportunities and integrate them into the account plan
- Qualifies opportunities by determining customer need, customer timeframe and ability to purchase company product
- Assignments are broad and complex in nature, usually requiring significant originality and ingenuity. Has appreciable latitude for un- reviewed action or decision
- Assigned client group(s) at this level is larger and more complex in nature.
- May act in advisory capacity, making recommendations to management which may have an important bearing on the conduct of the divisions business
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of lending and banking industry
- Knowledge of front end systems
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be very detail oriented
- Excellent training skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- 5+ years related experience