The sales executive is responsible for software sales to achieve both company and personal quotas. Responsibilities include identifying prospects, managing of assigned accounts, and understanding customers’ business issues. This individual has advanced knowledge of the banking and billing industry through-out the U.S. and wide latitude for independent actions. Requires travel.
- Experience leading business application sales team for Financial Services product suite
- Developing new business opportunities that result in meeting and exceeding annual quota targets through sales to existing customers
- Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships at all decision levels; identifying prospects’ needs at each of those levels
- Designing / implementing a sales strategy and effectively managing the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing
- Building, managing, and keeping management apprised on the sales pipeline within the territory
- Work with Development, Product Management, Consulting Services, and Support groups to coordinate details for servicing the overall customer relationship.
- Attend to Industry Trade shows and relevant events to engage with prospects and other Industry key players
- Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales
- Prior sales experience representing Revenue Management (Pricing, International Billing, Reporting and Analytics), financial ERP (GL, AR, AP, etc), CRM (Customer Experience, HCM (Human Capital Management, EPM/BI/Analytics (enterprise performance management), DDA platforms (core banking)
- Prior sales experience selling on-premise, cloud SaaS and premise-to-cloud conversions opportunities
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in the financial services industry selling complex solutions to local, regional and global financial institutions
- Strong experience selling enterprise deals at CxO level
- Strong contacts and references within the Banking and Financial Services Industry through-out the United States. (Global, Regional, and Local Banking / Finserv community)
- Experienced with the entire sales life cycle with active ownership of the response to RFI/RFPs. Responsible for providing sample project plans, ROI analysis, and statements of work/scope.