For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition-an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
Who You'll Work With?
- Other Canadian Federal team members, Federal Clients, as well as Federal partner ecosystem
- Responsibility for executing the go-to-market strategy for a named account territory, working closely with the following internal and external groups:
- Internal - Regional and HQ Management, Business Analysts, Marketing, Channel Resources, and Cisco Capital
- External - Cisco Channel and Distribution Partners, Cisco Ecosystem and Alliance Partners, Industry Trade Associations, Private and Public Business Organizations
What You'll Do?
- Develop and execute a full stack business and technical solution strategy that will range from senior levels of government, to mid-level management, to operations and engineering teams
- Articulate and collaborate with other federal team members your customer journey success strategy on how you're solving both client's business and technical as well as engineering and operational challenges
- Balance between volume & velocity and complex multi-year strategic initiatives that are both intent driven as well as facilitates client defined incremental customer success journey wins
- Facilitate conversations and execute strategies between Federal operations, engineering, procurement, and architecture teams
- Continually develop your personal and technical skills based on regional market trends, ensuring these trends are reflected in strategies implemented and solutions offered
- Formulate and present an annual territory business plan, with quarterly updates
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly forecasting and provide extensive opportunity management
- Meet and exceed an assigned quota through the sale of solutions that include Cisco core and advanced technologies, leveraging Cisco's channel
Who You Are?
Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Expertise:
- 5-10 years in our industry with relevant experience at Cisco Systems or a similar technical sales/marketing organization
- Conceptual understanding of how the federal government operates and executes
- A strong background in a broad range of solutions, with the ability to link business relevance across Cisco's full solution stack; which ranges from application analytics, infrastructure automation, to enabling zero trust architecture execution strategies
- Motivated self-starter that focuses on the success of the broader team while continuously finding ways to help other team mates
- Excellent track record in meeting and exceeding aggressive sales quotas
- Consistent record of successfully selling and/or developing solutions and programs, building sales partnerships, and creating business relationships at all business levels
- Demonstrated collaborative skills, working effectively within a cross-functional organization both internally and externally
- Excellent communication, sales, and presentation skills
- High energy and dedicated to fostering a teamwork environment