What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
This position is responsible for executing the commercial and strategic objectives of the Comfort & Insulation Business line. The major focus of this position is to translate current & future sales opportunities into a sustainable and profitable business. This position requires strategic interaction with Marketing, ADTS and Business Operations.
This position will primarily support the PL Advanced PU - High Density PU. The HDPU market consists of segments, which include, but not limited to Microcellular Systems, Elastomers, Adhesives & PU Composite and Coatings Applications. Primary products to be promoted include additives such as amine catalysts, metal catalysts, silicone surfactants, curatives and other performance or processing aids.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs (Value Selling).
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members (Business Manager, Marketing & ADTS).
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Evonik Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.