You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as an Account Manager. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Our ideal candidate will act as the point of contact for clients, prospects,EPAM Account Managers, Business Unit Heads andSalesLeaders. The Account Director will create business strategies, architect and oversee delivery approaches, build successful relationships, and drive business results.
- Act as a subject matter expert within Account Management with technical depth and proficiency;
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients’ business and initiatives;
- Create business strategies to successfully achieve client business goals;
- Act as the Account lead with clients, internal teams and BU heads;
- Align with otherEPAM Account Managers and Senior Leadership to co-develop / support account plans and strategies for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction;
- Serve as the engagement architect, responsible for account plans and strategies, and work directly with client product, marketing, and/or IT teams to position the engagement and EPAM for success;
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers, and business;
- Serve as an expert Consultant leading Business Transformation/Product strategies and roadmaps;
- Work closely with project/program management to ensure successful delivery through an integrated delivery model;
- Responsible for shaping solutions and properly scoping / pricing engagements, establishing optimal operating models and project team organization, and leading the transition from the sales process to the delivery phase;
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio;
- Develop effective relationships with key internal executives, BU heads, Solution SME’s, and Sales and Delivery Leaders;
- Drive revenue within the client / account portfolio as well as accelerate opportunities to influence and sell-in end-to-end EPAM services;
- Align with EPAM BU’s goals and objectives, support company financial goals by achieving revenue and profit targets;
- Support sales / presales activities by assessing opportunities, responding to RFP’s, creating proposals and presentations, establishing relationships with clients and prospective clients, and helping to close / sign new deals.
- 5-10 years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions;
- Knowledge of technical platforms, business models, subject matter, and trends;
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker with gravitas;
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to your team;
- Experience managing and monitoring performance metrics across large-scale accounts and account portfolios;
- Exceptional leadership/management skills and superb oral and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills;
- Strong digital knowledge of or experience in particular emphasis on strategy, consulting, team management and product development;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Track record of leading teams;
- Proven ability to manage client engagements under high stress to successful completion;
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense;
- Effectively manage up and down;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.