This position is responsible for providing accurate, efficient and timely contract support and service for Education and Outreach under Medi-Cal Rx. Responsible for managing publications activity related to assigned business segment(s). This position will work closely with leadership, E&O team members and clients in developing and managing publications and external communications. Good working knowledge of the organization's products and the overall industry is recommended. This position will manage moderate to complex projects, including the planning and execution to drive top line revenue growth, and target our key constituencies, primarily Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), Government Entities, Consumers, Providers and Consultants. This position takes initiative in communication programs and resources and obtaining feedback from partners. Participates in the recommendation/implementation of strategies to achieve communication goals.
- Performs daily operation-specific duties that directly relate to the products and/or services assigned
- Develops and maintiances of a strategic business plan that fully reflects the clients program objectives and how the company provides solutions to align to those objectives and specifically guides our operational, financial, clinical and relationship initiatives.
- Understands the client's organizational structure and demonstrates the ability to apply this knowledge in business and retention planning for the client.
- Ensures Service Level Agreement performance. Documents and maintains required reporting
- Understands, applies and encourages adoption of brand guidelines consistently. Ensures messaging is consistent with overall strategic priorities.
- Develops and maintains multi-level relationships within client organizations which includes maintaining contract requirements. Communicates and updates account service information to appropriate internal staff. Makes presentations to the professional community to enhance the visibility and image of the company.
- Supports the account management team to ensure performance standards are measurable and realistic to achieve and/or exceed to avoid penalties. Manages methodology, reporting and communications.
- Ensures all Customer and Account-Facing services are provided in a consistent and timely fashion.
- Resolves or appropriately escalates customer service issues in conjunction with operations (claims, service, and systems).
- Defines materials and communication events needed to support the value proposition in a manner that will influence all constituencies.
- Ensures that all positioning is optimized for intended segment.
- Develops and coordinates with management and all members of the team to define objectives, metrics and goals.
- Drives segment-marketing team's ideation and development of concept packages maintaining project plan and creatively executing collateral development.
- Defines, builds and maintains best practices and templates for core segment external communications.
- Establishes and completes work within departmental budget.
- Ensures and coordinates a cross-functional team approach to targeted strategies ensuring buy in from all key partners.
- Demonstrates technological savvy to translate technical terminology and concepts into business language as well as the appropriate mediums in which to deliver.
Other Job Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in managing publications for complex health and human service solutions and services to government agencies.
- Exemplary communications acumen and strategic marketing discipline.
- Ability to foster an inclusive environment where employees feel valued and recognized for their contributions.
- Able to navigate complex, highly matrixed organizations in a highly regulated industry successfully.
- Strong client orientation and work ethic.
General Job Information
Account Manager, Education and Outreach, Medi-Cal RxGrade
Bachelors: Marketing (Required)License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred