About the Role
Uber Eats is seeking a skilled partner manager to work with our enterprise level partners. The ideal candidate will possess a track record of relationship-based sales or account management-related success. We are looking for an individual who can work collaboratively with sales operations, and technical counterparts to secure long term commitments and unblock the needs of our platform partners.
The importance of account management to Uber Eats will continue to grow as Uber Eats looks to create indispensable partnerships with our key brands. You will be responsible for being the voice of the restaurants within the organization to ensure the business is looking out for the restaurant partner.
What You'll Do
- Sell and renew marketing products to your accounts
- Own outcomes. Work with our enterprise partners to complete their highest priority initiatives
- Assist with expansions, rollouts, and new partner initiatives to drive business growth
- Communicate performance externally. Provide practical insights and track initiatives to ensure we're driving toward the best possible outcome
- Act as the partner's point of contact handling inquiries, resolving conflicts, and providing solutions in a timely manner
- Meet or exceed team critical metrics and revenue targets
- Set and track account critical metric targets, weekly, monthly, and quarterly in a MBR, QBR context
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement process changes to improve productivity
- Travel up to 20% per quarter surrounding recurring Business Reviews as needed
- 5+ years' experience in customer success & account management, with at least 3 years focused in strategic relationship management
- Proven success in a B2B outbound account management role (running an existing book of business)
- Experienced in Salesforce
- Advanced understanding of Data / Excel / Spreadsheets. Able to interpret and present.
- Skilled at analyzing metrics to deliver on overall business targets
- Formal partner management, sales, or leadership training
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus
- BA / BS Degree
- Experience leading cross-functional projects to improve customer experience
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and analytical; with excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy with Mac, iOS, and Android
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Highly creative; passion to change and revolutionize the delivery industry
- Familiarity with the restaurant industry and 3rd party delivery / Uber user
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.