The Network Sector account manager is focused on driving sales for colocation and connectivity into network companies (fiber networks, MSO, Wireless and international), content, CDN, IaaS, gaming and hosting providers. The account manager should have previous relationships and be able to demonstrate prior sales into network companies.
- Develops Colocation & Connectivity opportunities within a designated Sector, with specific focus on DLR Market Segments – Network, IT, Cloud, Content, Enterprise, and Financials
- Negotiate master terms and conditions for colocation deployments
- Team with sales director on largest accounts to capture total customer opportunity
- Exceed quarterly sales targets in range of $30k to $45k net new MRR; employing a direct/B2B sales approach focused on new business acquisition (i.e. - not account management) from both new logo and existing clients
- Employ a consultative sales approach across all levels of the client decision-making spectrum, with a focus on developing client relationship(s)
- At least 7-10 years of quantifiable experience in direct, B2B, relationship driven, new logo acquisition sales in the colocation, cloud solutions, IT services, telecommunications, or related technology vertical
- Demonstrable experience in C-Level selling and C-level relationship development within global clients operating complex, matrix driven structures
- Track record of demonstrating quota achievement and executing sales strategy
- Prior experience developing account plans
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise.
The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.