As we’ve grown, we’ve maintained focus on building and nurturing a team-oriented and creative environment because we know that when we tap into our collective brainpower we come up with inspired solutions for our clients and because it makes for a happy place to work. We’re proud of the many awards that we’ve garnered as a Top Place to Work and as a Top Agency in the US, but we’re equally as proud of the many organizations that we’ve helped through our agency-wide volunteer initiative. If you’re the kind of professional that takes their work seriously, but also doesn’t take themselves too seriously, this could be the place to grow your career.
We’re currently looking for a dynamic, results-focused Account Manager to join our Digital Marketing team based in Newburyport or Boston, MA, working with clients across the agency. The Account Manager will play a key role within the Integrated Marketing team leading marketing strategies and projects for clients. This role requires superior account management skills, big picture strategic thinking, the ability to lead cross functional teams, and strong leadership to help grow and mentor the growing group.
The successful candidate will:
- Act as the primary client interface on marketing programs, responsible for leading all client projects.
- Work with the Director of Digital Marketing to drive strategy and programs for our clients.
- Lead the design and implementation of digital marketing campaigns across the full digital ecosystem – digital advertising, web projects, conversion marketing, social media, search marketing and email. Hands-on experience executing digital programs and website management a must.
- Work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to uncover and execute on a range of revenue-generating initiatives, upsell new programs and projects, including demand generation for clients and the agency.
- Work with the Director of Digital Marketing to develop brand strategy, positioning, and marketing campaigns for clients.
- Lead and collaborate on new business development opportunities to help contribute to agency growth.
- Be the client facing leader on high profile engagements ensuring objectives and projects are completed with excellence.
- Work with digital team and cross functional partners to impart digital marketing know-how and best practices
Along with creativity, drive and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant business experience.
- Digital and/or Creative agency experience is required.
- 6-8 years of relevant brand marketing & digital marketing experience working with b2b and b2c clients.
- Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of brand strategy, marketing fundamentals and the modern digital marketing ecosystem. Ability to solve complex problems.
- Superior cross functional project management skills. Excellent verbal and writing communications with the ability to motivate and galvanize teams towards a common goal.
- A comprehensive understanding of digital marketing with experience in search marketing, web development, analytics, email marketing and social media.
- Seeks out and adopts new technology and processes to improve performance internally and for customers.
- Able to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, and team-oriented environment with the ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously.