As an Account Manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely. Manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics, such as quarterly sales results and annual forecasts
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- 5+ years of field sales experience he/she can independently develop accounts in his territory (Mainly in the Bay Area, could be extended to West Coast)
- Knowing the Cloud Service Provider/Web Scale Services/ SaaS market, preferred to have existing customers basis.
- Has basic knowledge of IT solution, such as Server, Storage, Cloud and Networking
- Preferred to have existing relationship with our targeted customers, here are some examples: Linkedin, twitter, paypal, machinezone, rocketfuel, dropbox, uber, lyft, slack, splunk, adobe etc.
Huawei Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.