Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for building relationships with the client and the internal agency; acting as the primary day-to-day point of contact for their clients. The Account Manager is also the client’s representative at the agency responsible for driving communication, timelines and overall client needs. The AM manages the planning and execution of campaigns and creative requests including working with creative teams, managing budgets and scope of work and ensures the smooth workflow of projects from start to finish, as well as recommending solutions to ensure we are meeting the needs of the client. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures.
- Serve as an ambassador and project manager for clients’ campaigns to ensure deadlines are met and service level expectations are adhered to.
- Serve as a consultant advising clients on identifying initiatives and ensure successful implementation to achieve the Company’s critical goals.
- Develop a system of continuous improvement to ensure competiveness, consistency and quality of the guest experience, utilizing feedback and trend analyses to drive satisfaction.
- Engage positively with clients and team members by listening and extending assistance to resolve challenges to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Manage all project requests to ensure they are produced on time and on budget.
- Create, execute and syndicate proposals to ensure they meet the client’s needs in line with MGM Resorts brand strategies.
- Update and reconcile monthly budgets and accruals.
- Liaison between clients and advertising agencies, manage jobs through to completion.
- Manage and provide day to day oversight of teams members. Actively manage scope of work and lead stewardship of deliverables. Responsible for ensuring the effective, efficient and correct flow of communication.
- Collaborate with team members on review of media, creative and research.
- Create and provide recommendations to Director Group Account on advertising strategies.
- Manage the preplanning advertising projects at the client level.
- Create, draft and execute communication plans and marketing plans for campaigns and large initiatives.
- Provide direction and recommendations to agencies and clients.
- Collaborate with client representatives, other corporate departments and support established processes.
- Identify and create new processes internally and externally for properties and clients.
- Manage the process with team members to open jobs and complete change orders on time, followed through to completion.
- Support and enhance cross-property view; primary communication point for properties and corporate needs.
- Manage Human Resources responsibilities for the specifically assigned areas; create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in Advertising or related field.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Master’s Degree in Business, Advertising, Hospitality or related field.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.