GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) (NASDAQ: NMRK) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's more than 14,000 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
NKF seeks a Global Technology Account Manager (AM) to drive client solution delivery, client satisfaction and profitability. This is a client facing role that requires strong business acumen to lead both internal and external activities related to key accounts in one of five market sectors: Government, Higher Ed/Healthcare, Retail, Corporate, Industrial plus branded technology products. This position requires strategic thinking, excellent organizational, communication and writing skills and a functional knowledge of technologies supporting facility and real estate management.
As the main client contact, this role oversees all project related activities on assigned accounts including implementations, upgrades, hosting, and on-going technical support in compliance with defined processes, methods and best practices. As team lead, this role may manage direct reports.
As a trusted customer advisor, this role will identify and respond to new business opportunities to expand services to existing accounts. This includes performing Annual Account Plans to set client RE strategy with assigned clients to educate and guide them on best practices.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for multiple assigned accounts
- Responsible for account relationships & client satisfaction
- Strong focus on shaping client opportunities for growth
- Responsible for expanding business with existing accounts
- Liaise with non-technical service delivery organizations (project management, lease administration, facility management, energy management, strategy)
- Responsible for all aspects of projects including profitability, accounting and scheduling
- Responsible for managing project scope & client expectations
- Manage and provide reporting on value creation and KPIs in accounts
- Assist with responding to RFPs and building a library of re-useable sales collateral materials
- Responsible for identifying client data channels, defining requirements, testing, implementation and resolving data quality issues
- Train or manage training for internal and client personnel on practices, policies and procedures
- Responsible for the quality of all client deliverables
- In collaboration with the Sector Lead, develops and continuously adapts Account and Sector Plans driving go to market strategies
- Effectively communicating program objectives, schedule and status with management, clients and other stakeholders
- Develops project team members
- May manage Sector technical staff and facilitate technical meetings
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or advanced degree and experience in related discipline (Business, Finance, Real Estate, Architecture, Engineering or Law) or comparable market experience
- Minimum of 5years of functional understanding of real property information systems
- TRIRIGA, ARCHIBUS, or other IWMS system experiencepreferred
- Flexibility to travel when required up to 25% - 50%
- Functional experience on specific Sector related projects
- Demonstrated client relationship management and team leadership experience
- Strong written and oral communications and computer skills (analytical and report writing) necessary
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.