Job Title Account Manager
Country United States
Posting Location Dearborn, MI
Job Description Overview:
Responsible for Account Management and Sales of Continental product lines. Main interface between customer and Continental to ensure that customer needs are met and company standards are maintained.
- Estimates and analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
- Identifies and contacts potential new Key customers.
- Keeps in contact with clients, answers their questions, and deals with complaints.
- Predicts future market trends and develops new sales ideas.
- Interprets accounts and records to management.
- May be responsible for sales budget. May attend trade shows and conferences.
Job Requirements Required Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum 7 years, or Minimum 14 years or more if no relevant Bachelors Degree
- Strong Technical background
- Demonstrated success in establishing a working relationship with outside agencies, organizations, entities.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers - Advanced ability to proactively interact with multi-cultural teams with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong demonstrated conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to mediate and counsel opposing views.
- Master’s Degree or MBA
- 10 years of experience with relevant degree