Do you have the ability to glean insights from data and understand the story behind the numbers? In this role, you'll be a part of the team that works directly with our B2B customers- helping them to use our data and insights to drive great decisions and create a safer marketplace.
The data intelligence program brings in critical revenue to support CR’s mission-oriented work while simultaneously driving upstream market impact to improve product safety, reliability, and innovation for consumers. The Account Manager will support CR’s relationships with data intelligence program clients providing analytical support, as well as enabling the account team to provide best-in-class service to CRDI’s manufacturer and policy partners.
- Partners with leadership by delivering operational support for CRDI’s accounts and clients.
- Troubleshoots accounts for clients, handling technical support, responding to inquiries, and ensuring they receive timely information regarding CRDI’s products.
- Works to carefully safeguard CR’s independence and mission by adhering to the program’s conflict of interest policies.
- Prepares presentations, reports, contracts and other key documents.
- Analyzes client activity with a focus on account optimization, spotting trends in client concerns and opportunities, and avenues to improve the client experience.
- Responsible for maintaining CRDI’s operational budget planning including working with accounting and finance on planning and forecasts, purchase orders, tracks payments, and researches issues.
- Makes meaningful contributions to CRDI’s strategy and revenue goals
- Supports training client on product use and serves as a point of contact for the client, ensuring client needs are satisfied and renewals are strong. Communicates and escalates client needs to internal teams.
- Tracks client activity and provides reports for leadership.
- Provides other operational support, as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field.
- A minimum of five to seven years of relevant experience in a sales or account management organization with focus on research analytics and/or data-centric solutions.
- Proficient with analyzing consumer data and developing insights for businesses and other organizations.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, operate effectively in dynamic environment, and rigorously prioritize initiatives based on business objectives
- Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as the ability to navigate a matrixed structure and build consensus among stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office products. (Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience with automotive and/or home appliances and electronics industry a plus