Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager primarily focused on a single global client, you will manage relationships with clients, which means you need to be a focused, proactive, and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you are an advisor and consultant, as well as a client advocate within Google. You will be part of the Large Customer Sales (LCS) team.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Take responsibility for the management of clients.
- Report on figures internally and take ownership with the leader of your vertical.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their business growth.
- Manage ongoing customer training in all AdWords-related tools.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience within account management, sales or marketing.
- 3 years of experience in managing and optimizing paid search campaigns for large, complex clients, with experience in AdWords and Google Display Network.
- Experience in communicating new product features/betas actively with clients and assisting in the implementation process.
- Demonstrable media experience in business development, client relationships with the ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Knowledge of online ads, especially for search and display ads and campaign performance management.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment