Account Manager - Competitive Compensation
5 - 7 years experience • e-Commerce
The Account Manager is responsible for continually developing our relationship with Account Buyers to grow the assortment of products and increase overall sales volume to achieve goals. Responsible for account management and customer satisfaction for assigned accounts. Account Managers are assigned to established Drop Ship and Retail Accounts.
Compensation - reasonable base, very competitive commission struction. Can earn mid six figures +
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Customer Relationship Management. Develop active relationships with Account Buyers & Account Representatives (via phone, video conference, account visits); maintain regular communication with all buyers regarding new available products, pending orders, account management and general questions.
- Product Promotions. Work with Buyers to develop and communicate daily and weekly promotions.
- Account oversight. Manage administration of Drop Ship Accounts, to include oversight of account creation, accuracy of inventory/product information, pricing updates, timeliness of orders, and problem resolution.
- Drop Ship Inventory. Review and update/adjust offsite SKUs weekly.
- Perform Account Review, assist in projections for yearly sales, and drive sales with each account to attain established targets.
- Minimum five years experience in salesrequired.
- Prior experience in B2B sales, with an e-commerce based organization preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred. Related experience considered in lieu of education.
- Must have motivation for sales and meeting sales targets; as well as proven ability to build relationships, meet customer needs and provide excellent levels of service and follow up.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and attention to details, ability to multi-task and resolve problems
- Requires strong computer skills including internet navigation skills and intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or other ERP systems helpful.
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills, able to use proper business correspondence to respond clearly and accurately to account questions and requests.