Who you'll work with
We have created a dynamic and fun atmosphere to deliver your value to our customers, partners and Cisco. We work hard, play hard and have fun doing it! We take pride in our work and our collective success is dependent upon teamwork, both internally and externally, and selling in a matrixed environment requires a customer-first approach all the while establishing an outcome where everybody wins environment for the reseller partner as well as Cisco. Passion, Integrity, Trust, Leadership, Discipline and Execution are our values and we need to ensure you possess these traits.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base.
- Excellent track rack record of success leading a large territory, demand generation, partner development, strategic account planning, forecasting, quota attainment, communicating business transformational solutions via sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
- You have the ability to deliver business value to both End Users and Partners. Strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the customers’ business drivers and align to Cisco solution.
- You demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
- You're an ambitious self-starter with ability articulate Cisco product and business strategies, and create the demand to complete the deal.
- Experience selling Unified Communications and/or Data Center/Virtualization/Servers Solutions and/or knowledge of the business partner community/customer base preferred.