The best companies work with the best talent. But great people can be hard to find.
Our company is growing and we are adding Account Managers to our team.
As an Account Manager your mission is to build long term relationships with an existing portfolio of strategic accounts. Your account management experience, consultative sales approach, and staffing program expertise will provide you the tools for success in this high profile position.
In This Role You Will:
· Forge relationships with key decision makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business and increasing overall client revenue
· Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services within an existing customer base
· Deliver outstanding service to our customers to retain existing business
· Stay current on our clients' business, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally and make informed recommendations
· Provide thoughtful leadership to the client (e.g. best practice presentations, cost savings recommendations, diversity measures, reporting).
· Responsible for increasing headcount, revenue and gross margins from existing clients
· Accountable for all aspects of a client relationship, pre-and post-sales technical assistance
· Accountable for building sales pipelines for the accounts
· Accountable for delivering all activities per SLAs set for the client
· Competent in all aspects of the recruiting process to support the recruiters' efforts
· Effectively manage and prioritize a high-volume requisition workload
· Possess demonstrable selling, negotiation, communications and problem-solving skills
· Be an expert on the features, advantages, and benefits of entire suite of enterprise products/solutions, services and offerings
· Develop new business across multiple products and solutions by expanding to additional client departments and divisions
To Win In This Role, You Need:
· Strong relationship and client management skills
· Solid understanding and able to easily navigate social media sites
· Strong knowledge of MSOffice applications
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Must be detail oriented
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Relentless attention to detail and organization
· Sales/growth mindset focusing on account expansion and execution
· Staffing industry background and expertise in building a pipeline of talent
· People management and leadership experience
Come change how the world works and create a culture of inclusion!
At Rangam Consultants, Inc. you will make a real difference in the world of work by rolling up your sleeves to build talent solutions that enable our clients to grow and remain competitive in the market place. With a focus on fostering change for a diverse and inclusive work environment you'll change lives, which will do wonders for your career and help our candidates build self-esteem and a sustainable future.
Bachelor's Degree in a business related discipline
2-5years of current and relevant recruiting experience within the staffing industry or relevant recruiting experience
Experience in Staffing Industry, MSP, Contingent and Direct Hire
· Staffing and Recruiting
· Business Development