$80K — $100K + $16K—$20K bonus
Headquartered in Spartanburg, South Carolina, Milliken & Company is a global, innovative, industrial diversified manufacturing company that has been exploring, discovering, and creating ways to enhance people’s lives since 1865. With expertise across a breadth of disciplines including specialty chemical, floor covering, and performance materials, the company works around the world every day to add true value to people’s lives, improve health and safety, and help make our world more sustainable. Milliken has long led the way for "knowledge-based" investment, employing over 100 PhDs, and has accumulated over 2,200 U.S. patents – and more than 5,000 patents worldwide. Milliken is widely acknowledged as an international leader in research technology, innovation, and customer service. With over 35 manufacturing facilities located in the U.S., U.K., Belgium, France, China, India, Mexico, and Australia, and other sales and service operations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, Milliken's more than 7,000 associates work to deliver innovations that do good for the world, create new experiences, and build for the future.
The Cable Management Business: The Cable Management business provides novel solutions to solve significant
infrastructure challenges. MaxCell® is a patented, fabric flexible conduit divider engineered for the installation of
communication cables. Vis™ Divide is a patented, segmented HDPE rigid conduit that provides dedicated pathways for
the placement of more than one cable using a fabric divider. Sales of adjacent products, i.e. pulling tapes and other
products are also part of this role.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for driving specification and sales growth of MaxCell and other products
in the Western US. Responsible for developing new business at target customers, as well as increasing
effectiveness of numerous channel partners (distributors, rep firms) in their areas. This person will support channel
partners through education sessions, joint sales calls, lead generation, and daily support. It is essential that this person
develop a good working relationship with channel partners. The position requires a up to 50% travel within the territory.
Position is remote and can be located near Missouri, Kansas, Colrado or Oklahoma.
• Drives the consultative sales process to prospect & close business
• Targets multiple call points within the sector.
• Communicates to the Business Leadership and Product Development teams.
• Represents the company at industry events to promote products.
• Other duties as requested.
The Sales Associate will be expected to:
• Identify new sales opportunities
• Qualify account/project potential
• Develop strong customer and partner relationships
• Offer solutions & close business
• Maintain thorough tracking through Microsoft CRM
• Proliferate growth within accounts and across the territory
• Building strong networks and affiliations within key market segments
• Provide market-based feedback regarding new product opportunities to the development team
Reporting Relationship: Position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
Required Education, Skills, Experience, and Duty
• Education: Minimum BA or BS Degree
• Minimum 3-5 years of sales & territory management experience.
• Experience with pipeline management processes via CRM.
• Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and year-over-year growth goals
• Experience selling differentiated solutions into the Low voltage or Telecommunications markets
• Outside Plant experience is preferred. (OSP)
Valid through: 9/8/2020