$80K — $100K *
The key responsibilities include managing a book of Consumer Packaging North America Bottle and Closure customers and products within the Food & Beverage Market. This person will be actively involved at multiple levels within the organization in discussions and decisions for existing and future business developments. This position will identify, select, and be responsible for the assigned territory and the results to accelerate growth and profitability for our customers and for Berry.
• Maintain & develop new business and increased profitability within the region by driving organic growth
• Align key Berry resource personnel with their customer counterparts to develop deep customer relationships
• Develop plan to execute strategy that provides sustainable organic growth while maintaining vital links to each respective Berry Division
• Ensure that Berry’s total offerings, products and services, are represented in a unified manner to deliver the One Berry approach
• Successfully identify solutions Berry can provide to enable broad account relationships at the mid to high levels while spreading throughout the functional areas of each organization
• Ability to drive business on a regional / national / global basis where applicable, travel as needed
• Implementation and support of robust commercial processes (i.e. Sales Cloud, etc.) to provide transparency and enable effective communication
• Identify, collaborate and develop key internal resources (Product Management and Application Development) as required to achieve customer growth goals
• Building Customer Loyalty
Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Business Acumen
Understanding and utilizing economic, financial, and industry data to diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identifying key issues, and developing strategies and plans for the account base.
Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Sales Ability/Persuasiveness
Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
• Gaining Commitment
Using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; modifying one’s own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved.
Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
• Self-starter that is results oriented
• Minimum 3-5 years of progressive and successful Sales experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to work cross-functionally to drive business solutions
• Solid relationship building focus
• Proficient computer and organizational skills
• Ability to learn new products and technologies
• Effective analytical and problem-solving mindset
• Strong negotiation and business skill sets
• Packaging experience is desired but not required
• Up to 50% travel
Valid through: 5/21/2021
$200K — $250K
2 days ago