Plans and manages sales activities of assigned accounts to meet sales objectives and to obtain targeted sales volume and profitability. Builds working relationships with the key account stakeholders to manage day to day operations with a specific account. Acts as a two-way conduit to the account from the company and vice versa.
Job Skills Requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Expert on trade agreements that directly affect the sales area
- Solid computer skills
- Solid analytical skills to effectively develop strategies and solve problems
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to initiate and complete projects independently
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Engineering design, testing or quality process knowledge preferred
- Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical field or equivalent education and experience required
- Bachelors degree in Engineering preferred
- Minimum of three years experience working in a sales environment or related technical field
Physical & Environmental Requirements
- Travel required
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include North America’s number one marketer of pressure washers, and it is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of power generation, lawn and garden, turf care and job site products through its Briggs & Stratton®, Simplicity®, Snapper®, Snapper Pro® Ferris®, PowerBoss®, Allmand™, Billy Goat®, Murray®, Branco® and Victa® brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
Job Requisition ID: CK15630