We are trusted advisors to our clients, their customers, and their partners – dedicated to our craft and theirs. We provide integrated capabilities and innovative solutions in right-sized packages that work.
We serve companies committed to business transformation in the always-on, digital world. Companies that aren't afraid to take on big challenges, and leaders who value our help in solving them. We work with established, global companies as well as high growth companies from our headquarters in the Pacific Northwest, offices in the Bay Area and Southwest, and satellite locations across the US.
The Account Manager is a senior level role responsible for providing consulting expertise, leading project delivery teams, and supporting our sales Directors in expansion of business opportunities across our core GTM and solution areas. This key leadership role will bring subject-matter expertise in one or more of our Practice disciplines or GTM Solutions, thereby addressing our customers' key business challenges.
The Account Manager has 3 primary responsibilities: Delivery (both personal and team delivery of services and outcomes), Management (project team, deliverables, footprints/clients), and Business Development/Sales(growing accounts through prospecting, identifying, & qualifying potential business).
- Execute strategic delivery to key projects aligned to your subject-matter expertise
- Develop deep understanding of client business needs & successfully position firm/self as trusted advisor
- Project and team management including meeting deadlines, hitting milestones, adhering to project timelines & deliverables, and ensuring costs are managed to budget
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key client stakeholders to ensure strong communication channels exist and client satisfaction is achieved
- Identify, develop and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiency, mitigate risk and resolve issues for clients
- Conduct project checkpoints with consultants; report KPI's, project status and other relevant business metrics, issues, or risks to clients andsales Director
- Provide direct day-to-day leadership, coaching and resources to allconsultants on engagement(s); provide performance feedback regularly to project team members
- Ensure high quality of individual and team delivery & client interactions
- Support Directors' pre-sales activities, develop new client/partner relationships, qualify opportunities, help create and deliver proposals,and successfully close new or renewing business to grow footprint
- Partner with our Talent and Resource team to identify & onboard the best-match consultants available, based on client business needs and project scope
- Create and maintain a focused target/opportunity funnel to ensure that both revenue and contribution margin targets are met, ensuring Salesforce hygiene is accurate, up-to-date, and of high quality
Required knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience in Professional Services/Consulting – both management anddelivery roles
- Demonstrated competency & ability to translate customer/business requirements into business solutions
- Excellent project & program management, as well as peoplemanagement skills
- Strong client service orientation – demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with consultants and client stakeholders
- Excellent communication, facilitation, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and influence; organize, develop and motivate a team; obtain results through others; excellent project management/planning skills.
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of Bridge Partners Practices or GTM Solution areas
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Efficiency and productivity in agile and entrepreneurial environments
Education & Experience
- 8 years relevant professional experience, including 5 years management consulting/ professional services experience across multiple clients and industries; team leadership experience
- Proven track-record of excellent client service and delivery of enterprise solutions and large projects, including executive stakeholder management
- Consistent history of solving complex business problems, landingtransformational initiatives, and advising executive leadership
- Relevant B.A. or B.S. degree