* Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within Wearable Technologies.
* Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
* Functions as liaison between client companies and operations staff.
* Solid planner with strong organizational skills to coordinate each project from inception through completion. Streamlines existing operations, envisions new concepts, and follows through with development, direction and accomplishment. See the big picture and plans appropriately to achieve positive result
* Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
* Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of cloud computing industry product information.
* Continually gathers information on local competition and prevalent industry and business climate within the region; communicates information to management and others as needed.
* Negotiates contracts and work agreements.
* Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
* Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
* Attends and participates in business/tradeevents that impact business unit.
* Attends and participates in team strategic sales meetings.
* Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
*Bachelor's degree (B.A) or equivalent, three to five years of experience, or equivalent, combination of education and experience.
* Must be a self-starter and proactive.
* Commitment to excellence and high standards.
* Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
* Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
* Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
* Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
* Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information. Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
* Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
* Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
* Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite.
* Cash Management and Treasury
* Financial Operations Auditing
* Compliance ProfitabilityImprovement
*HR and Benefits
* P&L Management
* ERP System Upgrades
* Strategic Business Planning
* Financial Statement Preparation
*Budgeting and Forecasting