Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
Our client is the largest independently owned waste management and recycling business in central Texas. Naviga has been retained to identify an Account Manager to join their growing team.
Title: Account Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Key Notes/Company Details:
• Established, 40 year, privately owned business
• Operates ethically and with integrity
• Present and passionate business owners/leadership
• Hardworking, honest, value selling culture
• Deep commitment to customer satisfaction and environmental preservation
• Recognized community outreach
• Meet monthly revenue goals.
• Contact and conduct site visits with existing customers in your assigned territory on a daily basis to retain and expand sales.
• Monitor and review customer accounts to determine potential customer issues, contract renewal dates and service changes.
• Resolve escalated customer issues.
• Regularly contact customers in the assigned territory.
• Quote services at the approved rates.
• Respond to customer voicemails, emails and other communication by end of the following business day.
• Collaborate with New Sales Representatives to assume responsibility for new accounts ninety (90) days after the sale.
• Attend weekly sales meetings.
• Prepare and submit required documentation in accordance with established deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of B2B outside sales experience, maintaining and growing existing accounts
• Documented experience exceeding goals
• Ability to gain deep understanding of clients’ business to develop service offering to meet their needs
• Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products – i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook
• Must exhibit professional telephone and personal presence
• Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented, demonstrate a strong work ethic and be willing to adapt to change
• Must have reliable transportation to travel to customer or prospect sites
• Demonstrated ability to think analytically and problem solve
• Must be able to work well with internal customers at all levels of the company
House Account Supervisor
• Uncapped Commission Plan
• Generous Car Allowance
• 401k + company match
• Comprehensive medical plans, vision, dental, flexible spending plans
• Life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Corporate expense account