5 - 7 years experience • Health & Fitness
Account Manager - Health & Wellness
Responsible for the sale of the organization's manufactured or distributed products using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products to their needs resulting in revenue generation. Specialization in raw ingredients and nutrition in order to expand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determining market strategies and goals for manufactured and ingredient distribution product.
- Evaluating product marketability in terms of customers' technical needs.
- Maintaining up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Establishing and maintaining industry contacts that lead to sales.
- Understand Competitors in order to dominate market
- Working with Sales Coordinators to establish a communication path with customers to ensure sales opportunities for products.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales, either alone or with another member of the sales team, in a professional and effective manner by:
- Developing sales and marketing proposals for customers on technical products and services.
- Developing technical presentations.
- Making presentations to customers and representing company at trade shows to promote products.
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of activities, industry trends, and government regulations.
- Acting to close deals and finalize contracts.
- Meeting established sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Participate in salesforecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- Researching, developing, and maintaining long and short-range sales and marketing plans.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and communicating sales data to contribute to product planning.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health and wellness, food science, Business Administration or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of salesexperience with ingredients required.
- Account sales management