We are currently seeking an Account Manager in Minneapolis, MN. The Account Manager, through the NELSON regional service delivery model, will plan, direct and control operational functions for specific clients to achieve the goals and objectives outlined by the Client and Senior Management. Major area of focus involves management of client relations through personal contacts and the mentoring of site managers and / or project managers that develop relationships with clients and markets.
- Supervise specific client operations which may include:
- Establishing organizational principles, goals, objectives and their applications
- In concert with the Managing Directors and Service Line Directors, evaluation and compensation of personnel
- Management of normal business operations and special projects as related to any specific account(s)
- Working with the Managing Directors and Service Line Directors, establish account specific quality control systems, procedures and standards
- Assist the Managing Directors and Service Line Directors in the recruitment and development of adequate manpower resources
- Financial management of the account
- Demonstrated ability to understand clients business issues
- Assist in development and implementation of a system that will facilitate operational lines of communication between regional locations as related to a specific account(s)
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within existing account(s) under management
- Assist in evaluating new business opportunities within the accounts managed, to assure compatibility with the company?s resources regarding qualified personnel, schedule availability and capacity required to produce the client?s desired results
- Analyze pricing and profit data to formulate policies that will maximize the service quality to clients, as related to specific client account(s)
- Initiate communications to account personnel outlining policy and/or procedural changes to be implemented to assist in meeting client objectives
- Bachelors degree in Architecture or Interior Design, or related field
- At least 10 yearsexperience directly related to client relationship management
- Prior background in architecture, design, facilities planning/management, and/or corporate real estate
- Account Management experiencerequired
NELSON is a global architecture, design, and consulting services firm with offices located across the country. With a client list featuring 40% of Fortune 100 and 500 companies, NELSON is one of the Zweig Group?s ?2015 Hot Firms? and in the top ten of Interior Design Magazine?s Design Giants. For more information on NELSON, please visit our website at .
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, pleaseapply by clicking the link below. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.