Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a Account Manager. In this role, you will utilize your customer service and account management abilities to cultivate, maintain, and grow relationships with existing and new customers.
You will act as the primary point-of-contact for various client accounts, developing and managing their implementation plan, while assisting them with trouble-shooting, support, and training. Your relationship with these clients will increase usage of company products, while creating excellent client relations and high client retention rates.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop excellent knowledge of company products, usage, features, etc.
- Communicate effectively with clients, co-workers and management
- Light travel for onsite implementations, trainings, and follow-ups
- Assist clients with workflows and unique situations
- Assist in maintaining product/training documentation
- Assist in maintaining company system(s) and company records of client information
- Attend meetings and conferences as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of customer service and/or account management experiencepreferred
- 2+ years of Property & Casualty insurance experiencepreferred
- Highly organized; exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Software application training experiencepreferred
- Solid skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven ability to meet goals & objectives
- Well-developed planning, time management, and project management skills