WWT Application Services has opportunity for an Account Manager. This position will support our Global Commercial market(s). The Global Commercial Markets consist of Global Financial Services Companies (70%) and Global Enterprise Companies (mainly Healthcare and Manufacturing -- 30%). From a geographic perspective our client base covers North America, EMEA and APAC. This position, based in the New York area, will be in charge of driving sales of customized software solutions as well as application services to both current and prospective customers - primarily very large Financial Services Institutions - in North America. The Account Manager provides both technical and strategic advice focused on solving business problems, creating business opportunities, and driving business outcomes.
- As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for generating sales growth through existing and new accounts. In the process, you will be in expected to drive the development of Application Services account plans in partnership with the Account leads.
- As such you should be familiar with custom software sales processes, with a proven track record of successful software sales to large financial services institutions.
- The candidate should be also versed in the practice of consultative selling -- with the ability to identify key client outcomes, diagnose current situation / roadblocks and define potential solutions to be delivered by WWT to deliver the outcomes
- The candidate must be familiar with the sale of custom development services in the context of Digital Transformation. Specifically, DevOps service sales and the concepts, practices, and procedures relevant to implementing custom software and digital solutions in an agile development environment
- Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, sales bonus and full benefits. This exciting position requires some overnight travel and provides the opportunity to be part of rapidly growing, innovative company consistently ranked as one of the best companies to work for in the US.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience consulting, selling and/or implementing custom software development solutions and/or professional services with proven sales track record
- Understanding of DevOps (CI/CD) as well as mobile and web application development practices, and the ability to convey such understanding to customers, partners, and prospects
- Understanding of Digital transformation principles, technology architectures and the ability to convey such understanding to customers, partners, and prospects.
- Ability to work towards shaping the buying requirements and selection criteria of commercial customers
- Team player with the ability to build relationships within WWT delivery organizations and with the account team that will be critical to the success of the mission
- Relevant client relationships
- Experience with working in an "Agile" environment
- Ability for overnight travel (25% - 50%)
- Strong presentation, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork and teambuilding skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- BA/BS degree in related field