Eastman is a global advanced materials and specialty additives company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With a portfolio of specialty businesses, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Its market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction and consumables. Eastman focuses on creating consistent, superior value for all stakeholders. As a globally diverse company, Eastman serves customers in more than 100 countries and had 2016 revenues of approximately $9.0 billion. The company is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA and employs approximately 14,000 people around the world. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
- Execute long term growth strategy at global and distributors accounts
- Develop and execute short-term account plans, transposing into long term growth strategy across multiple product lines once market plan is identified and developed.
- Advocating inclusion of customer’s business strategy with EMN strategy;
- Quantify business case for negotiation price and volume at accounts;
- Close new business on existing and new products;
- Articulate monthly situational assessment of customers’ business to internal stakeholders to enable accurate demand forecasting.
- Home office preferably in the Midwest or Southeast United States
To develop a deeper relationship with regional and global producers in the territory aligned within the industry strategy segment to implement and execute it with objective to grow the territory.
- Geographical sales account coverage for direct Animal Nutrition customers in US;
- Lead new business development efforts for Animal Nutrition customers in the NA region, qualification of Eastman's products and territory growth;
- Animal Nutrition strategic account development in NAR;
- Relationship with Animal Nutrition distributors in the region;
- Educate all customers regarding do Eastman's products and services. Communicate Eastman's value proposition;
- Manage accounts receivable for accounts under position responsibility;
- Contract management for accounts under position responsibility;
- Responsible care: assessments of safe storage and handling of organic acids and amines for accounts under position responsibility. Primary focus is global strategic account management for key global customers as well as manage distribution channel within Animal Nutrition (AFP);
- Responsible for growing existing business while developing new business;
- Requires collaborative teamwork with internal functions such as Technical Service, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Business Management;
- Oversee tactical excellence at accounts to enable strategic engagement;
- Build deep understanding of customer demand for our products;
- Support market development through effective discovery and closing new business;
- Optimize business performance through the management and evaluation of pricing and terms;
- Optimize annual business plans, supply and operations plans and long-term business plans by providing monthly volume and pricing forecasts;
- Educate key stakeholders on key trends and drivers to inform and influence business choices through effective and efficient communication practices;
- Drive execution and alignment via strong leadership of the regional account team (sales including distribution, customer and technical service, marketing technology, business and pricing functions);
- Maximize Eastman’s presence at key accounts through effective relationship management, including facilitating and driving cross-functional relationships (i.e. Marketing-to-Marketing function) across all levels of the account).
Key Performance Indicators: