- Acts as main point of contact to End User at HDO.Diagnoses issues and resolves, escalates or delegates appropriately within Account team or other departments, including Finance, and Customer Support.
- Manages maintenance of accounts, projects and overall optimization of ShiftWise, including but not limited to:verifications and compliance management, order follow up, and workflow revamps.
- Maintains an expert understanding of Client(s) individual organization, setup, key contacts and use of the ShiftWise product(s) and services.
- Acts as Supplier liaison regarding HDO questions and escalation.
- Provides QA on new Facility builds, Unit changes and additions, Rate Plan set up, Supplier Associations, etc. prior to delivery to Client.
- Trains new HDO users on ShiftWise products.
- Communicates confidently and effectively with multiple levels within Client Organization.
- Maintains an expert understanding of ShiftWise applications for the purposes of future enhancements, improved ways to use the system(s), interface needs, training needs, issues management and sales opportunities.
- Develops an expert understanding of new ShiftWise technology and service lines.
- Demonstrates commitment to cross functional teamwork, account retention and results.
- Maintains an expert understanding of all ShiftWise applications and required technological equipment including laptop computers, internet connections, projectors, etc.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- 5+ years sales / Account Management / Recruiting/operations
- 2-4 years healthcare staffing or Human Resources related work.