If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
The Account Manager will leverage Avantas proprietary methodology, Healthcare Enterprise Labor Management (HELM), and Smart Square automation tools to drive and grow on-going relationships within a set of existing clients. Working in close partnership with client executive-champions, the Account Manager will gain and maintain a consistent level of support among executive and C-Suite members. Using Avantas employee values of Learner,Customer-Centricity, Focus and Motivation to identify further opportunities and nurture internal and external team members, the Account Manager reaches the expected level of success by constantly improving their subject matter expertise and delivering a best-in-class customer experience leading to outstanding business outcomes .
- Responsible for managing and driving the on-going relationship between key/strategic assigned clients and Avantas for the Avantas products and services.
- Influences the client at key decision points to ensure a successful outcome including the building and maintaining of executive level relationships.
- Expands the scope of client relationships with additional products and services in collaboration with other functional areas within Avantas.
- Identifies, analyzes, interprets and presents trends relevant to the client's business and objectives.
- Frequently collaborates with other functional areas within Avantas to meet client needs.
- Provides informal training/consulting to client on Avantas Products and Services and Work Strategies utilizing Avantas colleague SME's as contributors when appropriate.
- Actively drives individual professional growth using learner (both internal and industry trends and knowledge),customer-centric and focus/motivation attributes to advance expertise, create Raving Fans and achieve line of sight goals.
- Facilitates and leads meetings with clients to achieve the above objectives.
- Travel as required including to customer sites and key industry organizations and/or conferences.
Education, Certifications & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Healthcare
4 years relevant client account management/business development experience
- Track record of successful management of key/strategic customer relationships required, with relationships at executive levels preferred.
- Experience within the healthcare field preferred
- Experience analyzing and compiling data into meaningful metrics preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite applications
- Proven account management experience in a service oriented environment is required
Respect ? Passion ? Continuous Improvement ? Trust ? Customer Focus ?Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers