As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing a high level of relationship management to NetSpend's external partners. You will be responsible for assisting partner needs and managing those needs with various NetSpend resources and within internal resource constraints. The individual will also be expected to quickly learn NetSpend operations and system capabilities, while also understanding the prepaid and payments industry and translating that understanding into actionable product initiatives relevant to managedpartners.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and marketing incentives in order to drive business with existing external partners.
- Develops and executes business growth strategies and has full responsibility and accountability for the ongoing performance of managedpartnerships.
- Project management of new product rollouts, both with existing and new/potential partnerships. This will require careful coordination of both internal and external resources.
- Develops internal and partner relationships in order to ensure successful execution and implementation of partnership initiatives.
- Tracks performance metrics for each managedpartnership and communicates initiative results to all relevant parties.
- Must be a creative, entrepreneurial self-starter with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and proven leadership skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible professional experience in account management, sales, and corporate strategy is required.
- Proven external relationship management skills required.
- Experience in complex project management a strong plus.
- Previous Experience in payments card or financial services industries preferred but not required.
- Bachelors Degreerequired, preferably in business, communication, finance or marketing.
- Ability to travel 10 – 20%
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws