Ally Insurance is a leading provider of automobile-related insurance, vehicle maintenance and reinsurance products, and services for automobile dealers and their customers. Ally also offers vehicle service and maintenance contracts, including our flagship, industry leading product, Ally Premier Protection which is available for new and used vehicles of virtually all makes and models, as well as other ancillary F&I products, such as our GAP and Tire & Wheel products.
Ally is currently looking to add 4 Account Service Coordinators to our team in Downtown Detroit. This is an excellent opportunity to manage insurance accounts while growing your career.
Provide superior administrative, electronic submission activity, and customer service support to the Agency operations, Dealers, and Ally Representatives. Responsible for managing the new business and renewal application pipeline, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of submissions. Responsible for documenting and resolving customer inquiries.
- Responds to inquiries regarding application information, coverage, rating, billing and policy service.
- May interact with underwriters at non-affiliated insurance companies to secure coverage not underwritten by Ally.
- Responsible to ensure that new and renewal business information is collected in a timely manner and applications are completed accurately; also participates in the quality control function to verify accuracy of proposals and policies.
- HS diploma or equivalent required. Associate / Bachelor's degree in business related discipline preferred.
- 3 + years in commercial lines insurance or similar industry is needed. Education may be used as a proxy for experience.
- Ability to pass and/or maintain the MI Property and Casualty producer license requirements
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated individual
- Perform technical tasks required to support ongoing business operations
- Requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, and Salesforce or equivalent CRM application