Account ManagerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
For more than 125 years, the Dodge® brand of mounted bearings, enclosed gearing and power transmission components have helped customers in robust industries increase the safety, productivity and profitability of their operations. By focusing on the specific needs of each industry, the Mechanical Power Transmission Division has developed innovative solutions and advanced technologies that improve output, increase uptime, and enhance system value in even the most challenging environments.Working within the ABB Dodge Mechanical Power Transmission Products division, the Account Manager develops, implements, and updates the account strategy for Dodge product line in the Ontario Canada market from the customer's perspective. Reporting to the Regional sales manager, you will coordinate sales activities, creating added value for the customer and ABB-Dodge, with a clear focus on increasing market share, profitability and customer satisfaction.Your responsibilities
- Responsible for managing sales of Dodge mechanical product through our distribution channel market in Ontario.
- Leading the development and implementation of the account plan and growth actions
- Defining sales targets for the accounts, and ensuring they are achieved with a structured follow-up.
- Providing solutions for their businesses that are in line with volume, mix and profitability targets
- Driving specifications of Dodge products at the major end users in specific industries
- Structured updating of CRM platform to support growth initiatives
- Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring appropriate action is taken
- 5 years of experience in sales, working within in the industrial market preferred.
- Good knowledge and experience of mechanical products
- Demonstrated experience in management of customer accounts and sales strategy
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong communication and customer relationship-building skills
- A Bachelor degree from accredited post-secondary institution, preference towards Mechanical Engineering or relevant industry experience.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time within the region.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.