Handy is seeking a highly energetic, solutions-oriented Partner Success National Lead. Under your leadership, you will guide a team of partner success managers - based across the US - in building relationships with key regional leaders and stakeholders at one of our fastest growing and most strategic retail partner. In this role, you will not only support this team but will also build direct relationships with the most senior stakeholders and decision makers within the retailer’s field organization. Your team will analyze and report on how the partnership is performing and ultimately whether customers are satisfied.
Success will require supporting the team in developing strong relationships with multiple counterparts at our partner, being the face and voice of Handy to them across all topics - from the strategic vision to practical implementation - and bringing back feedback to the internal team at Handy so we can continue to improve our product and operations offering to keep the partners and their customers happy. As one of the key people in Handy’s highest priority and fastest growing business units, your ability to lead your partnership will have a direct impact on Handy’s growth.
We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for our mission to transform home services, and of course, the ability to turn on a dime when necessary. Ownership and problem-solving skills will be key to success.
What you'll do
- Manage and develop a team of 10+ regionally based partner success managers across the US
- Build and grow Handy’s relationship with key regional leads and management across the country by supporting a team of regional partner success managers
- Design, present and refine Handy’s value proposition to the leading decision makers at our key retail partners
- Analyze partner performance, create reports and present back to partners to ensure they are engaged, informed and supportive of the Handy partnership
- Work with regional and functional retail leads on communications and merchandising creative to ensure stores and customers understand what Handy offers
- Test hypothesis quickly! Conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to identify opportunities.
- Work with Product and Operations to automate and standardize processes and add features based on partner feedback
What we're looking for
- 5-10 years of professional experience
- Seeking a strong track record of experience with managing a regional team, preferably a regional team of account managers for a large retailer
- College degree
- Prior retail and/or start up experience a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and client hands - you’ll be interacting with folks all day
- High organizational ability and attention to detail - you’ll need to keep on top of a lot of moving parts
- A self starter who can work independently and proactively plan their own schedule
- Open to travel to stay in touch with partner management teams across the country (could be up to 70%+ travel once it is safe to do so)
- Strong comfort with quantitative skills and willingness to gain proficiency with Excel
- Ability to dig deep into processes and identify areas for improvement
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
- A passion for retail, the sharing economy, and/or the on-demand services space