As the CF account management lead, you will provide guidance to the CF account management team and execute the ongoing customer service and risk management processes within the assigned portfolio, in order to achieve expected SLA and risk cost targets.
Day to Day:
- Provide guidance and direction to the CF account management team and ensure that all policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Monitor account processes, provide training, and ensure SLAs for the account management team are met.
- Obtain financial statements in accordance with the approved cycle. Once obtained, the statements are analyzed and spread, and any unusual trends are reviewed with Credit and actioned as appropriate.
- Collection and analysis of ongoing collateral reporting in accordance with the approved cycle, and initiating actions as required.
- Collection of all past due customer balances in the assigned portfolio.
- Work with Credit to extend payment dates or specific invoices for customers that have requested a payment extension, then monitor extended payments plus collection/receipt of any POP/direct pay funds.
- Delivery of best-in-class customer service in the assigned portfolio, including assisting customers with website access and training, resolving invoice questions or problems, resolving credit memo issues, assisting with credit line increase requests or line modifications, assist vendor partners with invoice approvals or discrepancies, and Identification of potential compliance issues.
- Follow up and action post-approval conditions
- Identify and assess each borrower’s compliance with loan agreements and lending relationships
- Scheduling and following up for results on recurring field exams within the parameters of the credit approval. Once an exam is completed, the AM is responsible for reviewing the results and disseminating the information to internal account stakeholders.
- Monitor portfolio reporting for line utilization, resolution of outstanding conditions, suspense funds, annual review dates, and expiring temporary increases.
- Willing to take on other risk and portfolio monitoring-related tasks as assigned.
- CCRIS system upgrade / testing as needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience. MBA a plus.
- Must have at least 5-10 years of relevant experience in the financial industry and in credit and risk management roles.
- Must have proven track record of modeling the behaviors and competencies within the DLL True Leader profile (lead, learn, partner and perform)
- Must have knowledge of credit, business management processes, risk management and risk policy. Experience with financial statement spreading and analysis required.
- Must have strong, demonstrated customer service skills
- Working knowledge of collateral valuation techniques and collateral coverage
- Strong awareness of KYC and Compliance requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with team members, existing clients, and members of the internal risk and commercial communities.
- Must have excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Must have experience with Asset-Based Lending, Inventory Finance (SPP), Purchase Order Financing.
- Managerial experience is considered a plus.
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Highly competitive benefits