This position is responsible for managing the client relationship and overseeing service delivery; this includes Facilities Management, Project Management, Finance and Accounting, Strategic Sourcing, Contract Administration, Office Services, Service Center and all other FM Auxiliary Services.
Reports To: Account Director
Roles & Responsibilities
- Client interfaces, manage clients expectations and ensure client satisfaction with Jones Lang LaSalle by providing a seamless interface with the client. Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity.
- Provide the strategy, vision and continuous improvement initiatives to advance the partnership.
- Oversee the operation, staffing, and development of the client Facilities Management organization.
- Responsible for the successful management of the capital and expense budgets.
- Oversee the appropriate site monthly/quarterly/annualreporting appropriate for the client.
- Coordinate discussions with each direct report regarding goal setting, performance reviews, career development planning and incentive/salary administration.
- Lead the development and implementation of the annual management plan.
- Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annualreporting appropriate for the client.
- Coordinate discussion with each direct report regarding goal setting, performance reviews, and incentive/salary administration.
- Oversee the development of a supplier management and utilization program that includes Minority/Women Owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE).
- Oversee the management of and encourage participation in the client and Jones Lang LaSalle Employee Recognition Awards programs.
- Insure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards.
- Share best practices with the assigned owner of best practices for Jones Lang LaSalle Facilities Management.
Skills & Qualifications
- College graduate or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management with management/technical emphasis. MBA desirable.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ industry experiencerequired either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant.
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willingness to travel within the U.S. (approximately 25%)
- Knowledge of corporate real estate, telecommunications, accounting and building systems helpful.
- Ability to work remotely (i.e. home office), including on-site at client locations
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.