Account Executives (4) - Information Security Software - 27352352
Our Client is a Global Information Security Software / Services company providing Security Software & Management Consulting Services across the United States. Through their offerings they have created a niche for themselves and work with global clients in addressing their Security Risk Management needs. They are backed by the strength and financial depth of a global PE company that is well-known in the IT Security space for its thought leadership.
Just received $257M in funding from one of the top Private Equity firms in the US. Last round of funding in March was strictly for marketing and sales expansion across US. New CEO with experience and vision to grow companies and take them public. Company has grown 70% YOY. currently has a 1 to 1 ratio sales / sales support in the territory along with a Business Development Rep at corporate to handle leads. Gartner has the company as the leader in the Security space.
The Account Executive / Business Development Manager is responsible for developing and growing sales in their territory. They will be responsible for selling Information Security and Services in their territory The positions are based in the Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis and OH (Columbus, Cincinnati or Cleveland) areas, with only 30% travel!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be well networked with extensive contacts in the Information Security Software / Services arena.
- The Client prefers candidates with companies like: Entrust, Arctic Wolf, Rapid 7 Netscout, Cisco, Fidelis, Fortinet, Check Point, Centrify, Ping Identity, Sailpoint, Bitium, OneLogin, NetIQ, Duo Security, Symantec, RSA, Threat Matrix, AlienVault, Intel Security (McAfee), Trustwave, Websense, Trend Micro, Niksun, Fishnet, Kaspersky Labs, F5, Tufin, Thales eSecurity, etc. in their background.
- Have established relationships at the CIO, CISO, and Chief Audit Executive level and the proven ability to drive executive-level conversations.
- Have sold Information Security Software & Professional Services, meeting / exceeding $MM quotas.
- Be self-motivated with the personal desire to excel. Want to make $500K-$1M!
- Have high personal standards and ethics, personable, fun to be around.
Principle duties will include:
- Interacting with the company's Executive Team
- Managing the sales life-cycle from lead identification and qualification, proposal development and presentation, commercial negotiation, closing, and collections.
- Setting and achieving sales goals in line with company growth strategy
- Utilizing a consultative selling approach that includes analyzing and developing a deep understanding of client needs for Information Risk, Security, Privacy, and Compliance solutions.
- Working closely with the company's technical team to ensure effective solutions are created and delivered to your clients
- Growing and managing effective client relationships. This will include planning and implementing account strategies, and establishing and nurturing executive-level contacts
- Establishing and growing relationships with the company's business partners
Education and Experience
- BS Degree, MBA preferred or equivalent experience in the Information Security Software / Services space.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Development in the Information Security Software space.
- Engineering or Technical background is a plus, as is having sold Professional Services in the Information Security space.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- US citizen
Base Salary: $140,000.00 - $150,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $280,000.00 - $300,000 (No Cap) + Full Benefits Package + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility
Relocation: No - (Home Office)
Number of Openings: 4